MANGO – Co$t & EffEct$
As a self-declared die-hard Mango sale Fan (of few years’ status), have gladly took leave to join in the MangO binnually sale..!
Co$T & EffEct$
- Waking up earlier than usual in the morning
- Got a hole in the pocket, as expected ( but not as bad as previous years!)
- Got really bad foot-ache/sole ache, due to wearing High Heel shoes (aka WRONG TYPE) of shoes ..somebody slap my face pleeessssssssse..
- FOUR Coffee Sessions, due to bad shoes again! 1st coffee session started just right after only ONE mango store..(poor stamina)
- Cab Fare – Too much Stuff too carry + bad foot ache
- Mentally Stress out – too much stuff to buy, but too little money! (sob..sob..)
- Feet Ache that resulted not even able to WALK at home!
Conclusion : sale was still kind of worth it…but not as great as previous sales. Learnt my lesson, next time wear slippers or proper shoes. But on the other hand..thought is a good thing to have coffee out in the Cafes on a weekday morning when you’re supposed to be working!!